Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Copyright

Dear Viewer,

I am glad that you are here to view my photoblog and i hope that you will appreciate my work.
Copyrights for all the text and images on this blog belong to me.
Please view the snaps on a single computer. I request you not to copy these photos or information ( electronically or otherwise ) download, network, transmit or reproduce without my written permission for any commerical purposes.
Without authorisation the preparation of any derivative work, including the extraction, in whole or in part, of any image is prohibited - even on the internet. Not that i would know about it, even if you did.
Hey, but you can download for making it as a screensaver or a wallpaper on your PC, but, don't use for anything else.

Thanks and regards,

Sandhya Reddy